Friday, February 5, 2010

Sudden Hair Loss More Condition_symptoms Does Anyone Know What Can Cause Sudden Hair Loss In Women (age 41)? It's Coming Out 2-3x More Than Normal. ?

Does anyone know what can cause sudden hair loss in women (age 41)? it's coming out 2-3x more than normal. ? - sudden hair loss more condition_symptoms

I live in a tropical zone, most of the time, and returned recently, the U.S. Midwest. In one week, I noticed the hair very much. I'm getting better food here (I am a vegetarian 20 years and older, but here eat more milk - organic yogurt, etc. - than usual, plus tons of spinach, etc., not so my diet, do not think that ) is the essential vitamins. I went through all the factors have changed in the same time, the shampoo (is connected, has launched a new skin cleanser), look for the suspension of their use for 2 weeks if there is a change for the better. So far, nothing.
I would welcome advice, suggestions tell similar stories. Thank you very much!

4 comments:

lardawg5... said...

Ask your doctor as soon as possible. I can be as simple as a grain to a thyroid problem very serious. It is not normal to lose a lot in a short time.

Daid J said...

I would like to see your doctor. It could be any number of things. their diet, stress or a combination of factors. the fact that you said started when you came to the United States leads me to believe that this is no accident. something has changed and the loss of hair. Good luck

S R said...


For hair loss you can try to remedy this situation. Mix 1 egg, 2.5 tablespoons milk powder and 1 tablespoon oil, wheat germ. Massage the scalp and let sit for 30 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo.
Check http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more information.

jle52200... said...

Two things come to mind ...... The first thing you need to check the thyroid .... Seconds, as your stress level

Post a Comment