Monday, February 22, 2010

Facebook Sluts Hacked Accounts I Don't Know What To Do For My Pregnant Friend?

I don't know what to do for my pregnant friend? - facebook sluts hacked accounts

My friend, told in 3 hours by plane life, that she was pregnant. She has 16 years, and my eyes are not a good father. She is a cutter, a drug user and a smoker. These things are one of the few who has never shown a real commitment. Previously, we have the best of friends before, dass We are so close.

She wants to keep the baby, in spite of their inhibitions.

In any case, your baby daddy is her ex-boyfriend. From what I hear, it would be to control and abuse. Separated a month ago, when he came in a massive fight. He is still madly in love with her and she wants to go back.

On Facebook, he learns, he sees another girl. It was all "Fatal Attraction" and says things like::
"I want my heart to break again, I was just Ben's in a Realtionship. Why is harmful to both.
"I hope my message dirty bitch, it's mine, not with him. He` s mine.
"You're lucky, but we do not come with him. Hoenstly i dont care if I'm selfish, but I said befor, and I do not fight, my Hes'

This "Ben hacks your account and then tells you how much I begged them back and they did not want him, and the pathetic and stupid he is. He said he told the truth and now allows for another date, despite their intense jealousy.

I do not know what to do. It is certainly not ready for a childI want to hurt anyone.
What can I do? What should I do / say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment