Sunday, December 13, 2009

Show Me Your Spanish Wedding Invite Can Someone Translate This Into Spanish Please.?

Can someone translate this into spanish please.? - show me your spanish wedding invite

Hello! Welcome to the show Alfonso Garcia! Today, we have Oscar Martinez!
So how are you today?
I am very happy to be here!
The big question these days is the preparation?
In general, it depends.
During the week, first wake up, and out of bed.
Can I have a shower and toilet.
Then I brush my teeth because I have to preserve the peace.
I have my hair for my hair is not dirty.
So I have to Cologne, put deodorant, so I do not stink!
I wear my jewelry.
So every day before leaving for home, I look in the mirror and say, "you're beautiful!"
It is really interesting.
Are there other events to prepare?
When I prepare for a wedding I took my fancy clothes.
And usually before a special event soon cuts his hair.
Why do not you go to a beauty salon for hair cut you?
Because they are always very slow.
Well thank you for my show.
Before he left, we decided that each a free belt.
Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment