Sunday, December 6, 2009

Digital Photo Printer Review A Solid Guide To Digital Printing Canon Pixma MX 310= Bad Quality Photo Prints?

Canon Pixma MX 310= bad quality photo prints? - digital photo printer review a solid guide to digital printing

I felt like Epson and stunning photos in it. but no longer works for me, after years of use. Then I read many positive reviews for the Canon Pixma. I must say that I played with the settings and can not be a good photo printing. The photos too dark in the regions, the image is blurred, not at all what I expected. I can not find anything to work! any help / advice? Should I buy, and something else? Only $ 80 and thought, a little more spending money anyway.I usually print my digital scrapbook pages, and I expect the print quality for at least the quality of the Epson I have is an Epson Stylus R200

Help! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment